We are proud that 2016 was a record year for FEE, in which we reached millions more young people than ever with the economic and ethical principles of liberty.
We’re equally excited that, with your support, we’ve made significant capital investments that will enable us to deliver even stronger results in 2017.
By the nature of our business, our investments aren’t in plant and equipment; they’re in technology, talent, and relationships.
- The navigation and search experiences on FEE.org are more seamless than ever. Our analytic tools now give the editorial team real-time feedback on how material is trending with different audiences. The site itself is now able to “learn” the preferences of visitors to present customized user experiences.
- We dramatically expanded our network of contributing authors and cooperating websites to illuminate a wide range of contemporary issues with classical liberal principles. We also established a video production capability that will give content on FEE.org an important added dimension.
- Similarly, we dramatically expanded our network of cooperating organizations for the presentation of in-person programs, enabling us to bring these life-changing experiences to more young people than ever, at lower costs to FEE.
- FEE.org has added a third online course and will soon add a fourth. We have now reached over 25,000 students through our free-licensing model, by which volunteers around the world have taught FEE classes and even translated the material at no cost to us.
- Our specialists in email, social media, and paid placement now have an array of digital marketing tools to target specific audiences with tailored messages and campaigns, assisted by the growth in followers on social media, email, and browser notifications.
FEE is determined to make the principles of liberty familiar and credible to the next generation. These investments in infrastructure that your generous contributions have made possible will accelerate us toward that goal in 2017.