As the year comes to a close, we are taking stock of the ways FEE has increased the effectiveness of our efforts to make the ideas of liberty familiar and credible to the rising generation.
I am happy to inform you of dramatic growth across all of our programs.
With one month remaining in 2015, I can report to you that
- FEE.org is now one of the most visited websites in the freedom movement, logging nearly 4 million visitors this year with one month left to go.
- FEE’s media reach has expanded dramatically, with over 2.5 million impressions on television and radio.
- FEE’s new course–The Economics of Entrepreneurship–has been downloaded over 1,000 times and already has a reach of over 15,000 students.
- FEE has distributed to students over 150,000 pieces of literature on the ideas of free markets and the free society.
- FEE’s seminars are highly regarded, with 90% of our 2015 seminar alumni—nearly 1,400 this year–saying they would recommend a FEE seminar to a friend.
Please see our full 2015 Results from FEE for more detail and for our even more ambitious goals for 2016.
Once the year is complete, we will issue a full 2015 annual report, to be unveiled at our Annual Retreat in Bonita Springs, Florida, January 29-31, 2016.
Meanwhile, we continue to count on your support to make possible these results and our inspirational student seminars. Please consider an end-of-year tax-deductible gift to FEE in support of our outreach to the leaders of the rising generation.
As you may know, gifts of appreciated stock are doubly tax-efficient. The donor receives a tax deduction for the full market value of the asset, while the built-up capital gain is never recognized. Our staff are happy to help with the logistics. You can find the details here.