Also be sure to also check out our current job openings.
I started my application the day after it opened in 2014, and interned that same summer. I think you should consider applying for a few reasons:
1) You'd get to work with a hilarious, sharp-witted, thoughtful, and delightful team on projects that you drive but have a lot of support in doing.
2) You'd get to live in Atlanta, which has a lot to offer for off-duty time: hot weather, friendly people, abundant farmers' markets, museums, historic sites, the Belt Line, and a Trader Joe's with a giant wine aisle to visit with your Uber driver the week after your 21st birthday, to name a few.
3) You'd get to learn about your strengths and weaknesses (and would be able to develop both) in an encouraging and entrepreneurial environment, and about what you will be able to offer a team in the future.
4) You'd get to learn how to manage minute details while keeping an eye on the big picture - a skill that has helped me live my very life better, especially after college with less structure.
5) You'd get to travel the country and be constantly exposed to new places, new people, and new ideas. I visited Clemson, Orange, Los Angeles, Anaheim, Newport Beach, Golden, Denver, and various parts of Georgia in three months. A few important insights from professors and participants still regularly run through my mind almost two years later.
Did I mention that you'd be paid pretty generously? I lived comfortably and still tucked away enough to make the most of a semester-turned-year abroad." -Alexandra Woodfin
18 - 26 years old.
Hard-working, entrepreneurial, and eagerness to learn.
Passion for free-market ideas and the principles of individual liberty.
Quality academic record.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to work on a team.