As a Henry Hazlitt Educational Journalism Fellow, you will be an integral part of our crack editorial team and will apprentice under FEE’s top writers, including Brad Polumbo, Hannah Cox, Jon Miltimore, Kerry McDonald, and Dan Sanchez. They will coach you as you master our winning house style and raise your writing chops to our high standards. You will learn skills in journalism, opinion writing, and explaining economics. Once you are ready, you will be regularly published on FEE.org, which receives 2-3 million monthly visits. You will also receive training in social media and promoting your personal brand from liberty influencers Hannah Cox and Brad Polumbo.
- 6-month term
- Monthly stipend
- Weekly article workshopping and economics/philosophy education sessions
- Learn social media and personal branding with FEE’s world-class team
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding of Austrian economics. (No academic degree or training required. Extensive independent reading of Mises, Hazlitt, Rothbard, etc., would suffice.)
- Strong writing skills.
- Some experience submitting articles for online publication.
- Enthusiasm for explaining economics.
- An interest in the news and public affairs.
- An active social media presence.
To apply, click here.
Discover Our Work
If you think you have what it takes to become the next talented writer at
FEE.org, fill out the form below to apply.