Words & Numbers
The Problem with Healthcare Is Government
October 18, 2017
Healthcare is a hot topic right now after a couple of failed attempts to repeal Obamacare and an executive order that rolled back some of the restrictions on selling insurance. There’s no doubt that health care and health insurance are both expensive and getting more expensive all the time. But how did it get this way? And how can we fix it? Antony Davies and James Harrigan discuss the how and the why of the cost of healthcare in this week’s episode of Words and Numbers.
- Town requires a business license for teenagers mowing lawns.
- California makes it illegal to use the wrong pronoun.
- University of Michigan requests that his pronoun be changed to “His Majesty.”
- Candidate Obama ACA promises-01
- Candidate Obama ACA promises-02