Articles About the Great Depression
- “News Flash: FDR Didn’t Restore Prosperity,” by Sheldon Richman
- “Rome and the Great Depression,” by Lawrence W. Reed
- “The Great Depression According to Milton Friedman,” by Ivan Pongracic
- “The Great Escape from the Great Depression,” by Robert Higgs
- “Mysteries of the Great Depression Finally Solved,” by Mark Skousen
- “The Great Duration, 1929 – 1941,” by Robert Higgs
- “The Great Depression,” by Hans Sennholz
- “Myths of the New Deal,” by Burton Folsom Jr.
- “Great Depression,” by Gene Smiley (From the Concise Encyclopedia of Economics.)
- “Our Economic Past~The Great Contraction, 1929-33,” by Robert Higgs
Books About the Great Depression
Great Myths of the Great Depression By Lawrence W. Reed
“Old myths never die; they just keep showing up in economics and political science textbooks.” – Lawrence W. Reed
Listen to Lawrence W. Reed discuss the “Great Myths” on the Mike Rosen Show.
New Deal or Raw Deal:How FDR’s Economic Legacy Has Damaged America By Burton W. Folsom Jr.
In this shocking and groundbreaking new book, economic historian Burton W. Folsom exposes the idyllic legend of Fra