Income inequality has been in the news more and more, and it doesn't look good. It's aggravating to see people making more money than you, and we're told all the time that income inequality is on the rise. But is it? And even if it is, is it actually a bad thing? This week on Words and Numbers, Antony Davies and James R. Harrigan talk about how income inequality plays out in the real world.
For more on this, see:
- Actually, Life Is Pretty Awesome
- Busting Myths about Income Inequality
- 4 Questions to Ask When Debating Inequality
- Why Africa Should Worry Less about Income Inequality
- US Income Inequality Fell Sharply Since the Great Recession
- Would You Rather Have Income Equality or Income Mobility?
- 20% of Americans Will Be Rich at Some Point in Their Lives
- Evidence Shows Significant Income Mobility in the US
And for research, see: