Redesigning Your Career from the Inside-Out (fourth webinar with the North Star Initiative)
“Redesigning Your Career from the Inside-Out,” a workshop series brought to you by Revolution of One and The Northstar Initiative
The world around us is changing swiftly. Following the roadmap and doing what we’re told isn’t enough. In order to create uncommon opportunities, we must bring an uncommon sense of creativity to everything we do. Once upon a time, creativity was mostly just for artists and entrepreneurs, but the world is forcing us all to be artists and entrepreneurs in everything we do. In the past, you had the option of simply working for someone else and not worrying about the business stuff. In today’s landscape, you have to see yourself as a business no matter what you do for a paycheck. This workshop will show you how to think like an entrepreneur as you design and redesign your career.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify good career opportunities
- How to land your next job
- How to increase productivity at work
- How to be a leader in any position
- How to develop emotional intelligence
Who this is for:
- People who have been recently laid off
- People struggling to find a job
- People who are interested in pursuing a new career
- Students of business and entrepreneurship
- People who are looking for new ways to bring creativity to their everyday work
- People who are unhappy at their current jobs
When: This will be a series of 5 sessions taking place on the 2nd Wednesday of every month in 2020. The fourth session will be at 3 pm EST on November 11th.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I attend this event if I am not a current student in the North Star Initiative? No. This series is a collaboration with the North Star Initiative specifically for their students. However, we have many events open to the public. Visit FEE.org/events for more webinars and events near you. If you are interested in having TK speak for your class or youth group, email [email protected] for more information on our programming. You can also check out our Youtube channel for recordings of previous events, and sign up for our newsletter for information on future events!
- Do I need a special code to access this event? How do I access this webinar? Yes. If accepted, that information will be available in the confirmation Zoom invitation. You should receive access from Zoom the same day you register. Please make sure to check your spam folder, and if you have not received your invitation email [email protected].
- I want to attend multiple events in this series. Can I? Will it be repetitive? 1) Yes, you can attend multiple events in this series however you must register for each event that you want to attend. This is the only way you will receive Zoom access to each webinar. Please help us keep our events great and at no cost to you by filling out each post feedback form for each event. 2) The content will not be repetitive, though it will follow the same inspirational themes and topics listed above. The series is set up so that attendees can either attend a single event or the whole series and benefit from the program content either way.
- I registered, but can no longer attend. What now? Please email [email protected] as soon as possible letting us know your name and email used at registration.
- I am not able to attend this event, will you host more? Yes, sign up for our newsletter for information on future events.
- Will this webinar be recorded? Will this content be posted to Youtube? No, this program will not be recorded or posted to Youtube.
- I have a different question. Help! Email [email protected] and put "North Star Initiative" and the month of the program you are attending in the subject line. Please allow up to two business days for a response.
T. K. Coleman
T.K. Coleman is the Director of Entrepreneurial Education at FEE and is best described as a passionate voice for possibility. As a firm believer in the idea that freedom begins from within, his life mission is to help people reclaim a sense of personal power in their everyday lives.
Students log in to the webinar, which will start promptly at 8pm WAT
Please make sure to fill out our post program feedback-- your comments keep our programs great!