Colorado School of Mines | Engineering Your Financial Future
The National Society of Black Engineers, the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, the American Indian Science and Engineering Society, the Society of Asian Scientists Engineers, and the Out in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics are thrilled to welcome Dr. Antonio Saravia from the Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) to the Colorado School of Mines on Friday, April 7th, for a discussion on "Engineering Your Financial Future."
Come ready to learn the fundamentals of...
- Evaluating your choices
- Tackling student loan debt
- Saving and investing
- Building generational wealth
Schedule of events:
- 12:00-12:50 PM - "Engineering Your Financial Future" | Brown Building, BBW250
- Bring your burning questions! We always leave room for Q&A!
- 1:00-2:00 PM - Social gathering | Coolbaugh Multicultural House
- Dr. Saravia will be available for more in-depth 1 on 1 conversation!
This is a private event for Colorado School of Mines students ONLY!