FEE is an educational non-profit whose mission is to inspire, educate, and connect future leaders with the economic, ethical, and legal principles of a free society. These principles include individual liberty, free-market economics, entrepreneurship, private property, high moral character, and limited government. FEE has been trusted by parents and teachers for over 75 years to captivate and inspire tomorrow’s leaders with top-rated in-person seminars, resources for classrooms, and perspectives on relevant and worldly topics.
About the Role
We are seeking a video editor to work with our team, creating amazing original video content and livestreams primarily for our Out of Frame series, as well as for our FEE Daily and @FEEonline brand on social media, and other projects as needed.
This is a full-time position located in Atlanta, GA (remote work negotiable), where you will work closely with FEE’s Creative Director, Sr. Marketing Manager, Sr. Scrum Manager and other members of the creative media & marketing team in order to produce top-quality, entertaining, and educational content for YouTube and other social networks. To be successful in this role, you should have an excellent understanding of popular culture, focusing on movie & TV references; an impeccable sense of rhythm and pacing as an editor; strong skills with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, and Illustrator; and an inquisitive, curious attitude.
The successful candidate must be able to create work that fits within FEE’s branding and style guidelines, fit the established tone of Out of Frame and other FEE shows, and which meets consistent release deadlines. Our Associate Producer and Sr. Graphic Designer will work closely with you to provide you with any assets needed, and any other assistance to ensure your success in this position.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. FEE offers a full suite of employee benefits, including health insurance and 401(k) retirement plan (after one year of service).
- Edit video content for YouTube and social media
- Edit audio and music for video content
- Edit subtitles and supertitles as needed
- Ensure quality standards are met
- Upload content to all relevant platforms
- Contribute to and/or create exceptional titles and thumbnails
You will work full time and participate in weekly meetings with our Creative Director and the rest of the Creative Media & Marketing Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere, Audition, and After Effects.
- Great understanding of the audio & video editing process
- Familiarity with content creation for YouTube and other social networks
- Love and appreciation for pop culture and memes
- Impeccable timing and rhythm in video editing
- Understanding of design principles
- Experience working with clients to meet deadlines
- Experience and proficiency using live broadcast switching software such as VMix or OBS a plus
Please send a resume and portfolio of your work to [email protected].