JOB TITLE: Summer Programs Associate (Internship)
EXPECTED DATES: May 13, 2019 through August 9, 2019 (flexible)
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Summer Programs Associates will gain professional experience while building relationships with students, faculty members, and scholars from the nation's leading free-market institutions.
Interns will be responsible for seminar preparation, managing students, faculty, and daily seminar logistics throughout the summer, and compiling seminar reports and feedback. FEE will hire a total of 6 interns. They will travel to and be responsible for the success of every seminar throughout the summer.
Applications close Friday, February 22nd. Once you've applied, you can expect to hear from us about your status after applications close. Apply online. No phone calls, please.
Note: Visas are required for non-US applicants. FEE does not sponsor Visas, but current students can apply for student visas.
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
- An unwavering commitment to the mission and principles of FEE
- 0-2 years of related experience
- A collaborative personality, unafraid of challenges
- Familiarity with “edutainment” events, such as TED Talks and Voice & Exit
- Careful attention to detail
- Integrity in all speech and action
- A passion for educating young people, both in groups and one-on-one
- The entrepreneurial spirit to improve existing programs/processes and discover new ones
- $1,500 per month stipend
- Transportation assistance to the office each day
- Free books and literature
Questions? Email Anna Jane Parrill at [email protected].