Job Title: Sr. Data & Analytics Manager
Expected Start Date: Negotiable
Location: Atlanta, GA or Virtual
The Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) is an educational non-profit whose mission is to inspire, educate, and connect the rising generations with the economic, ethical, and legal principles of a free society. These principles include: free enterprise, individual liberty, limited government, entrepreneurship, and high moral character. Since 1946, FEE has captivated, inspired, and equipped tomorrow’s leaders to be champions for these principles through top-rated in-person and virtual workshops, compelling online media, educator resources, and written perspectives on relevant and timely topics.
About the Role
The Sr. Data & Analytics Manager role plays a key part in designing and supervising ways for FEE to make information accessible, clear and actionable - helping to improve decision-making and increase efficiency for the years to come. This position requires a well-rounded individual with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen, exceptional written and oral communication skills, and team leadership capabilities. The successful candidate will have excellent logic and reasoning skills while bringing the ability to find and assimilate new methodologies and data sources. They will be a self-starter with strong attention to detail and with an ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment between FEE’s many different divisions. This individual will be technically inclined and able to work alongside others from various departments across the organization to solve challenging business problems. The role will supervise two direct reports and will report itself to FEE’s Executive Vice President Richard Lorenc.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management and reporting
- Compare and analyze provided statistical information to identify patterns, relationships, and problems
- Prepare dashboards and detailed reports for management and other departments by analyzing and interpreting data
- Provide clear analytics strategy and data best practices for FEE
- Develop new and improve existing operational processes
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Direct education and training regarding data, analytics, CRM best practices, etc.
- Manage Data & Analytics team members
- 3+ years experience in data management, analysis, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Economics, or related field (or relevant work experience)
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of reporting packages such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Perceptive and able to see the big picture while keeping details in mind
- An analytics mindset with strong problem-solving and logic skills
- Confidence managing projects and people
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing customer databases (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Marketing Automation experience is a plus
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in this position, your relevant experience, and salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to FEE’s Data and Analytics Manager Amanda Snell at [email protected].