Expected Start Date: March/April 2019 (exact start date negotiable)
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Program Associate will create and execute immersive, fun, and educational events for FEE’s 14-26 year-old audiences. This is an opportunity for the ideal candidate to combine a love for the ideas of a free society with a passion for designing and implementing extraordinary student programs.
We are looking for one full-time Associate and they will report to the Program Manager, Anna Jane Parrill.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement student programs, with an explicit focus on summer high school seminars.
- Travel to student programs and assist Program team on-site at events. This includes preparation prior to events and day-of problem solving.
- Assist with the design, execution, and reporting of event survey data to stakeholders (donors, executive board, senior management) in keeping with FEE Key Performance Indicators.
- Represent FEE at public events (as needed).
- Creatively improve FEE’s educational, in-person programs.
- Perform other tasks and special projects to assist the Program Manager as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- An unwavering commitment to the mission and principles of FEE
- Relevant work experience (this could include service industry, program design, customer service, etc.)
- Problem-solving mindset – both for immediate and long term obstacles to program success
- A collaborative personality, unafraid of challenge
- Careful attention to detail
- Skilled in Microsoft suite; specific familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Integrity in all speech and action
- The entrepreneurial spirit to improve existing programs
- Event Management experience is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
Salary range: $32,000-48,000, dependent on previous experience
Email cover letter and resume to Anna Jane Parrill ([email protected]). The subject line of your email must be in the following format: [Program Associate - Resume from LastName, FirstName]. No telephone calls, please. Candidates who do not follow these instructions will not be considered.
Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis. You can expect to hear from us about the status of your resume within 3 weeks of submission. The first round of interviews are expected to take place in December. No phone calls, please.
Note: Visas are required for non-US applicants. FEE does not sponsor Visas, but current students can apply for student visas.
Questions? Email Anna Jane Parrill at [email protected].