FEE is an educational non-profit whose mission is to inspire, educate, and connect future leaders with the economic, ethical, and legal principles of a free society. These principles include individual liberty, free-market economics, entrepreneurship, private property, high moral character, and limited government. FEE has been trusted by parents and teachers since 1946 to captivate and inspire tomorrow’s leaders with top-rated in-person seminars, resources for classrooms, and perspectives on relevant and worldly topics.
About the Role
We are seeking a graphic designer with UX/UI, web design, branding, and print design experience. Your primary role will be to create user-friendly and visually striking mockups for web pages, likely using wireframes that will be provided to you.
This is a subcontractor position, so you will work closely with our graphic design contractor to meet FEE’s needs. To be successful in this role, you should be able to create work that fits within FEE’s branding. Our senior graphic designer will work closely with you to provide you with any assets needed, and any other assistance to ensure your success in this position. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and skill level.
- Coordinate with FEE’s marketing department to design web pages
- Design print materials for FEE seminars
- Illustrate graphics for articles and social media
- Design eBook and book covers
- Design branding elements for FEE products and shows
- Assist with environmental design for our annual conference, FEEcon
- Assist with the design of our annual report
You will work 20-25 hours a week remotely, and participate in weekly meetings with our senior graphic designer and Director of Media. If you are a student, we will try to work within your class schedule. Proximity to Savannah or Atlanta, GA is preferred, but not necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and XD
- Great understanding of design principles, typography, branding, color, and composition
- Experience working with clients to meet deadlines
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Illustration and animation experience is a plus
Please send a resume and portfolio of your work to [email protected].
- Behance, Dribbble, Vimeo, and other social media links
- A cover letter detailing your interest in this position/the mission of FEE, and your relevant design experience