Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Expected Start Date: Negotiable
Location: Atlanta, GA
About FEE: The Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) is an educational non-profit whose mission is to inspire, educate, and connect future leaders with the economic, ethical, and legal principles of a free society. These principles include individual liberty, free-market economics, entrepreneurship, private property, high moral character, and limited government. FEE has been trusted by parents and teachers since 1946 to captivate and inspire tomorrow’s leaders with top-rated in-person seminars, resources for classrooms, and perspectives on relevant and worldly topics.
About the Role: FEE’s Marketing Project Manager is responsible for fostering cross-team collaboration across the organization and making sure even the littlest details don’t fall through the cracks. Part air traffic controller, part communications hub, and part superhero, this vital member of the team will have an innate talent for working backwards from a goal, and enlisting every resource at FEE to make it happen. A successful Marketing Project Manager at FEE knows how to leverage technology tools, manage “up, down, and across” the team, and contributes marketing know-how to every project. The role will work directly with FEE’s Creative Director Sean Malone along with other members of the Creative/Marketing team and the Data-Analytics team.
- Work with Creative Director and Product Owners to create Marketing Plans and Creative Briefs, with a focus on mapping out the tasks, milestones, and resources required;
- Work with Product Owners to produce clear, informative, and actionable Marketing Briefs;
- Organize, track, and manage marketing campaign progress, ensuring constant communication with creative producers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders so that we produce high quality campaigns and never miss a deadline;
- Ensure all marketing assets are on-brand and aligned with FEE’s business strategy;
- Create, monitor, and manage to Creative/Marketing budget monthly;
- Conduct in-depth market research on a product or service as well as competitor analyses, and;
- Develop and maintain external vendor relationships.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of an appreciation for FEE and the principles it espouses;
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills;
- Marketing background, including experience designing customer journeys;
- Knowledge of project management software such as Monday.com;
- Experience with agile project management techniques, and;
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation is a plus.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in this position, your relevant experience, and salary requirements.
Applications should be submitted to FEE’s Creative Director Sean Malone at [email protected].