Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
Expected Start Date: November 2022
Location: Remote USA or Atlanta, GA, Contract, Part Time
The Social Media Coordinator will help FEE revolutionize how we engage audiences in our social media platforms, specifically on our financial literacy initiative, converting prospects into repeat customers. Focusing on reaching new young audiences, partners, and institutions, the Social Media Coordinator will work with the HEROES Product Owner and the Marketing team to reach new student audiences with FEE and FEE’s message.
This position will work with a small group on our Marketing team. HEROES is the portion of our company that interacts directly with students and teachers interested in financial literacy content. Our mission is to empower students through the message of individualism, individual empowerment, and financial literacy. Our content is intended for high school and college students and covers the following areas: Personal Finance, Economics of Finance, and Investments, among others.
This role requires quick responsiveness, communication clarity, and a keen mind toward progressing FEE’s mission. This position reports to Javier Perez-Saavedra, FEE’s Product Development Director.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have: Excellent knowledge of TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Good design skills and knowledge in Canva, InDesign, and Photoshop are a plus.
- Video editing is a plus
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Monitoring all social media content