Title: Web Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA - relocation required
The Foundation for Economic Education, founded in 1946, is the world's top destination for young people to learn the crucial role of entrepreneurs and the importance of free markets.
FEE is looking for a Web Architect to cover all phases of application design and development for FEE's web and mobile properties, working with the FEE's technology team under the direction of David Veksler.
As Web Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for projects and digital platforms such as FEE.org, mobile apps, and customization and integration with platforms such as Salesforce and HubSpot. You will collaborate with FEE’s in-house and contractor team to build robust, distributed, high-performing software systems.
FEE.org is a responsive website built with Umbraco and ASP.Net Razor with clean separation between front-end templates and code. The frontend uses AngularJS and Bootstrap. Architecture details.
The FEE technology team uses agile development practices and professional software development practices.
- Help define the overall technical architecture and strategy for FEE.org
- Write, test, integrate, and deploy code to test and production environments
- Maintain ownership of technological solutions from end to end and be responsible for architecting and documenting a technical solution based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather feedback and incorporate feedback as appropriate
- Expertise with the Microsoft technology stack using several of the following technologies: C#, Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft ASP.NET WebAPI, Microsoft Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server.
- A thorough understanding of object-oriented programing, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies
- Experience in an Agile environment
Salary commensurate with experience. Send cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to David Veksler ([email protected]). No telephone calls, please. Candidates who do not follow these instructions will not be considered.