Job Title: Data & Analytics Associate
Expected Start Date: Negotiable
Location: Atlanta, GA
About FEE: The Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) is an educational non-profit whose mission is to inspire, educate, and connect future leaders with the economic, ethical, and legal principles of a free society. These principles include individual liberty, free-market economics, entrepreneurship, private property, high moral character, and limited government. FEE has been trusted by parents and teachers since 1946 to captivate and inspire tomorrow’s leaders with top-rated in-person seminars, resources for classrooms, and perspectives on relevant and worldly topics.
About the Role: The Data & Analytics Associate role plays a key part in making information accessible, clear and actionable for the FEE workforce - helping to improve decision-making and increase efficiency. This position requires a well-rounded individual with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen and exceptional written and oral communication skills. The successful candidate will have excellent logic and reasoning skills while bringing the ability to find and assimilate new methodologies and data sources. They will be a self-starter with strong attention to detail and with an ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment. This individual will be inclined toward building their technical skills while working alongside others from various departments across the organization to solve challenging business problems and will report directly to FEE’s Analytics Manager.
- Clean, input, maintain, and monitor data in databases, especially customer data in Salesforce and Pardot.
- Segment prospects and customers using data for enhanced targeting and improved product delivery.
- Help define and implement automated marketing campaigns using OptinMonster and Pardot, tracking and reporting status along the customer journey.
- Coordinate and schedule institutional emails in Pardot.
- Develop dashboards and deliver reporting for key products and initiatives.
- Provide analysis to solve a variety of business problems and produce professional and compelling reports for stakeholders.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Actively advance your data science skills by providing support for large and complex Analytics projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and logic skills, grounded in mathematics and statistics.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of reporting packages such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation is a plus.
- Skill in a language such as Python, R, or SQL is a plus.
- Sales experience or experience using data to empower sales teams is a plus.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in this position, your relevant experience, and salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to FEE’s Vice President Jason Riddle at [email protected].