Job Title: Analytics Associate
Expected Start Date: Negotiable
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) is an educational non-profit whose mission is to inspire, educate, and connect future leaders with the economic, ethical, and legal principles of a free society. These principles include individual liberty, free-market economics, entrepreneurship, private property, high moral character, and limited government. FEE has been trusted by parents and teachers since 1946 to captivate and inspire tomorrow’s leaders with top-rated in-person seminars, resources for classrooms, and perspectives on relevant and worldly topics.
About the Role
The Analytics Associate role plays a key part in making information accessible, clear and actionable for the FEE workforce - helping to improve decision-making and increase efficiency. This position requires a well-rounded individual with excellent analytical abilities, outstanding business acumen and exceptional written and oral communication skills. The successful candidate will have a solid grounding in mathematics with excellent logic and reasoning skills while bringing the ability to find and assimilate new methodologies and data sources. They will be a self-starter with strong attention to detail and with an ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment. This individual will work alongside others from various departments across the organization to solve challenging business problems and will report directly to FEE’s Analytics Manager.
- Clean, input, maintain, and monitor data in databases.
- Provide analysis to solve a variety of business problems and produce professional and compelling reports for stakeholders.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Actively advance your data science skills by providing support for large and complex Analytics projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and logic skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of reporting packages such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Skill in a language such as Python, R, or SQL is a plus.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in this position, your relevant experience, and salary requirements
Applications should be submitted to FEE’s Analytics Manager Josh Sanders at [email protected].