Title: 2018 FEE and Moving Picture Institute Media Fellow
Internship Dates: May 2018 through October 2018 (Estimated 6 Months)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Join us and help create new and exciting multimedia projects as the first FEE and Moving Picture Institute Media Fellow while getting paid to hone your skills!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
The 2018 FEE and Moving Picture Institute Media Fellow will work with FEE’s Director of Media, Sean W. Malone, and Producer Jaye Davidson to help create new original videos each week while improving his or her skills with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator. The Fellow will receive training and hands-on experience working on a wide variety of productions. The Fellow will also work on location at various events such as FEEcon 2018 (www.feecon.org) as a camera operator or photographer, audio recordist, and assistant editor. The Fellowship will also include several production-related training sessions and workshops sponsored by the Moving Picture Institute.
The ideal applicant will possess the following:
- Intermediate to strong familiarity with Adobe workflow -- Premiere, After Effects, Audition, and Illustrator
- A solid understanding of story structure, rhythm, and other core aspects of video editing such as export codecs and file formats
- Strong attention to detail and immaculate organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of different camera systems, microphones, lights, and other equipment
- A portfolio of original video content in a variety of different mediums and styles, such as narrative films, documentaries, and marketing/promotional projects
- A love and appreciation of the craft of filmmaking
Applications are now open. Once you've applied, you can expect to hear from us about your status. Apply online. No phone calls, please.