JANUARY 22, 2013 by THE FREEMAN
Applications are now open for FEE’s Summer Seminars and Internships and we need your help spreading the word.
Our redesigned three-day college and high school seminars are created specifically to teach the fundamentals of free market economics and the ethical and legal principles of liberty to those who are new to the ideas. We have condensed the seminars without sacrificing content and have spread them around the country to make them more accessible than ever. Did I mention that tuition, housing, and meals are all free?
Attend Free Seminars
What does this mean for you? It means FEE Seminars are a perfect place to send your friends, family, and the new members of your student clubs. Have you been introducing students to the ideas of liberty on campus and want to help educate and inspire them? Send them to us! We will teach them the fundamentals, introduce them to new ideas and new people, and fire them up. When they return to campus, they will join you in the fight for liberty.
We also have programs available for advanced students. For those of you who with a firm understanding of freedom and free markets—and a passion to spread those ideas—we have our week-long Communicating Liberty Seminar and Paid Summer Internship. Want to learn how to get a job in the liberty movement? Want to learn how to network with people outside of the movement? Want to blog, write op-eds, publish a book, make a video, be in a video, and more? If so, then Communicating Liberty is for you.
Do you want to get paid to execute and attend seminars across the country? Are you a photographer or videographer, or an aspiring journalist and blogger who wants to use those skills to follow your passion for liberty? Apply for our Summer Internship.
Here is what last year’s interns had to say:
Spreading liberty is a great motivation, but we know your time is scarce, so we want to give you an extra incentive: prizes! (Amazon gift cards and books to be specific.) Here is how it works:
- You tell everyone you know about FEE Seminars and make sure they write you in as a referral on the application.
- When applications close, we will find the person who was listed the most as a referral and give him or her $5 per student, up to $150, on an Amazon gift card.
- We will also pick one student at random and pay him or her $5 per referral (up to $150) for Amazon as well.
- We will randomly pick 20 others and send them each a free book!
- We will also have other contests, which will be announced on our Facebook page, so make sure you Like it!
Need help promoting the seminars? Order a FEE Marketing Kit with Seminar Postcards, Internship Fliers, copies of I, Pencil and The Freeman, stickers, and more!