Invest in Freedom’s Next Generation through a bequest or planned gift to the Foundation for Economic Education. Through this type of support, you will become a member of the Leonard E. Read Legacy Society, and will be investing in the future of freedom.
Leonard E. Read (1898–1983) founded FEE in 1946. For the next 37 years he served as FEE’s president and labored tirelessly to promote and advance liberty. He was a natural leader who, at a crucial moment in American history, roused the forces defending individual freedom and private property.
My first FEE seminar was a turning point in my education. At FEE, I was first exposed to ideas that would inspire the rest of my time in university, and eventually even my career.
~ Zach Caceres
As a member of the Leonard E. Read Legacy Society, you will receive:
- Two complimentary tickets to FEE’s Annual Retreat with VIP seating
- A personal bi-monthly letter from our President
- Invitation to an exclusive event with FEE leadership including members of its Board of Trustees
- VIP seating at FEE receptions and events around the country
- Complimentary copies of FEE publications
- Subscription to the Freeman
For more information, contact:
404-554-9980 extension 232